You read that correctly: Health Coaching TRAINING! Last month I decided to finally take a huge step in doing something for ME and something I am passionate about.
I signed up a 1 year online course with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Though, I have many fears and doubts about this new journey, I am also very excited, determined and curious to see where this could lead me in the next few years.
I joined this program for multiple reasons:
- Become a certified Health Coach.
- Take on clients as a business for people who are looking to lead better lies starting with their daily diet first.
- Credibility, so I can share more tips, recipes and information to YOU on here. :)
- Learn more in-depth about nutrition.
- Gain more knowledge on how to lead my own healthier lifestyle.
- Complement my current job as a SoulCycle Instructor.
- Me. Because I am so much more than just teaching fitness and motivational speaking.
My life is slowly moving into another direction that the last 5 years and I am okay with that. I am always on the hunt for more color and adventure in life. I have always been a dreamer and some how got stuck and became a work-a-holic + losing sight of doing things for ME. Growth, change and movement are some of my essentials for a happy, healthy, lifestyle.